Product and business training
Our expert training-consulting team possesses all the necessary experience to train your teams regardless of their role.
We offer a comprehensive training package on PYX4 solutions but also on business expertise, to meet all the needs of your organisation.
PYX4 training solutions
Because proper mastery of the tool is a prerequisite for the success of your project, our consultants offer training sessions on the different PYX4 modules.
Features relating to quality, Business Process Management, internal audit, managerial methods and functions, etc. Consultants.
We adapt the training to your needs, depending on the context and PYX4 modules that you have chosen.
- Understand the challenges involved in a BPM approach (process approach).
- Discover and master a process modelling methodology and graphic description language
- Know how to use the PYX4 modelling tool (simple and advanced features).
- Learn how to create repositories to facilitate internal and external communication.
- Know the administrative basics of PYX4 tool: software, document, access rights, etc.
- We offer fun and interactive workshops.
- The implementation of a process modelling scenario relating to your context will enable you to initiate your project.
To develop your skills or those of your employees, PYX4 offers on-site or off-site training on a wide range of business expertise. Such training meets the operational needs of users of our software solutions and needs specific to their line of business.
Features relating to the quality and continuous improvement, environment, people safety, internal control, internal audit, food safety, risks management, etc.
- QSE standards training (9001 & 14,001:2015, 9001 transition and risks approach, Quality internal auditor, introduction to FSSC 22,000 requirements…)
- QHSE risks approach training (environment analysis, unique document, HACCP, AMDEC, HAZOP…)
- Global methodology risk management training
- Process management training
- Internal control and audit training
- Project management training
We focus on participatory teaching methods. They encourage knowledge sharing, create a team spirit and ensure participation. Based on a practical approach, the professional receives the added value of the training.
Some training courses may be subject to blend learning (face-to-face classes and e-learning) so as to promote the return on experience and not to leave the learner by himself after face-to-face training.
We have multiple objectives, and the main one is: Your satisfaction!
Each training course is designed to meet your specific needs and objectives.
Our senior consultants-trainers have operational experience of business realities. They therefore help you find the solutions best suited to your organisation.