Drive and master
your quality management system
with PYX4 Improver
Pyx4 Improver will allow an integrated management of the events (malfunctions, noncompliance, and improvement paths), actions and audits to improve the overall performance of your organisation. The solution will allow you to meet the requirements of different management standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14,001, OHSAS 18,001, ISO 26,000, ISO 50,001, ISO 22,000…) through a simple and intuitive interface.
Build your improvement plans
Define and monitor the execution of your improvement action plans in relation to your organisation’s strategy.
Measure the impact
Analyse the types and causes of malfunctions, non-compliance and incidents that impact your organisation in order to facilitate your decision-making.
Involve your employees
Allow your employees to declare through a simple form any type of events which would require further analysis.
Continuously improve your processes
Optimise your processes by taking advantage of the improvement proposals put forward by your teams.
PLAN YOUR AUDITS
Plan your annual audits
- Plan your audits and build dedicated teams to easily manage their implementation.
- Carry out your variance analyses and prepare the audit reports.
- Conduct the resolution of noncompliance and follow-up on improvement actions.
Identify variances and implement actions accordingly
- Report any type of event that requires further analysis from a simple form and assign it to a manager.
- Describe this event (type, cause, consequence…) then create the relevant remedial action plan.
- Provide insight to employees by changing the status of this event.
Capitalise and engage in worthwhile continuous improvement
- Consolidate your actions, whether they are autonomous or come from an audit or an event.
- Describe them (types, domains…) in order to build relevant dashboards.
- Provide insight to management regarding the progress of the action plans by adjusting their status.
Involve your employees through a contribution module where everyone can collaborate and intervene on current events and actions.
Find the entire history of changes and adjustments made to ensure the traceability of all events, actions and audits by participants. Save and trace everything to facilitate feedback.
Be informed in real-time whenever a change affecting you occurs, when someone requests an action from you or if your opinion is requested.
Set and customise the module to suit your business requirements.
Link with the processes
Report an event directly from the PYX4 Process module (abnormality or improvement paths on a process).
A dashboard will enable you to have a global view by providing a real-time overview of your improvement system.
Bayer addresses normative constraints with PYX4Read :
BIM IN MOTION has obtained its ISO 9001 certification within 6 months with PYX4
Explore this referenceRead :BIM IN MOTION has obtained its ISO 9001 certification within 6 months with PYX4
Our clientsRead :