PYX4 protect your personnal data
1. Storage and Use of your personal data
The personal data relating to the User, collected directly through the forms and indirectly during their navigation to and on the Site, and all future information, are intended only for the exclusive use of the Publisher, as well as as the case may be, other PYX4 companies responsible for the distribution of PYX4 services, depending on the geographic location of the User, as part of the implementation of the services offered to users on the Site, as well as for the compilation of statistics for internal use, and are not the subject of any communication or transfer to third parties, other than the technical service providers in charge of the management of the Site, which are required to respect the confidentiality of the information and not to use it only for the very specific operation for which they must intervene.
This file is accessible only by the management, employees of the marketing division and the commercial division within PYX4.
In accordance with the law “Computing & Freedoms“, you can exercise your right of access to data concerning you and have them rectified by contacting:
Edouard KODSI (Publication Director)
4, Rue Emile Hugo – 1st floor left
97490 SAINTE CLOTILDE – LA RÉUNION – FRANCE
and / or by email at contact[at]pyx4.com (see §3.1).
2. Consent and processing of your personal data
By ticking the mandatory consent box before submission of each form of the website www.pyx4.com/en (“I authorize PYX4 to contact me in a personalized way about its services.Your personal data will never be disclosed to third parties.” ) you explicitly authorize the storage and processing of your data in order to let you know about our services or business information.
- A PYX4 advisor to contact you for any business relationship
- Marketing department to provide you with personalized information about our services
- Our Behavioral Marketing Solution (Webmecanik AUTOMATION / Mautic) We use the Webmecanik Automation marketing platform to track visitor navigation on the site, collect information about their preferences and manage forms on the site. Webmecanik Automation stores information about the pages you visit, the duration of the visit, the pages of origin, etc. The expiration shown below represents the lifetime of a cookie on your browser. knowing that at the expiration of this one, and if the User connects again on the Site, a new cookie will be automatically placed on the computer of the User. These behavioral data are stored within the European Union.
Tip: you do not want to give your consent? Call us directly on +33 (0) 4 72 43 01 16. We will answer your questions by phone.
3. Withdrawal of Consent concerning your personal data
3.1. Right of access to your personal data
You have a right to access, modify and / or delete data concerning you at any time by contacting our IT department:
By mail :
4, Rue Emile Hugo, 1st floor left
97490 SAINTE CLOTILDE – THE MEETING – FRANCE
accompanied by a copy of a piece of identification. Ideally, by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt.
On site at our premises: with presentation of a piece of identity. The CNIL states: “It is possible to be accompanied by the person of one’s choice. The consultation should last long enough to take note conveniently and completely. It is possible to request a copy of the data “.
The person responsible for the file has a maximum response time of 2 months from the request, whether it has been exercised by post or on the spot. The CNIL specifies: “If the request is incomplete (absence of the identity document for example), the person in charge of the file is entitled to request supplements: the time is then suspended and run again once these elements provided”.
The limits on the right of access are specified on the CNIL website.
3.2. Editing your subscriptions
You can also freely modify your subscriptions to our communications by clicking on “Change my preferences” at the bottom of each of our communications sent by e-mail.
To unsubscribe from all PYX4 communications, you must click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails. You can then choose:
- to change your preferences for receiving our communications
- to unsubscribe from all marketing and commercial communications until you submit your consent again on the website.