Full Stack Developers
Contract : Full time
Location : MONTREAL
PYX4 is a Franco-Canadian software company that develops and commercializes a software suite to manage organizations through processes. Its clients are Agile companies that wish to continuously change and optimize their organization. PYX4 has already impressed companies such as Orange, Areva, Demathieu and Bard, DP WORLD, EDF ENR, the Banque de France, the Ministry of Defense, and BIM in motion as well as numerous other small and medium-sized businesses.
The PYX4 software suite is organized around 4 modules:
- PYX4 Process : Modeling and graphic description of processes
- PYX4 Improver : Managing the continuous improvement process
- PYX4 Risk : Managing risks and opportunities
- PYX4 Store : Harmonizing organizational practices
Decidedly innovation-oriented, PYX4’s application is developed according to a multi-tenancy architecture and uses modern and efficient technologies (Ruby on rails, React, etc.). It is differentiated by its ergonomics and its intuitive handling.
To enlarge its Canadian development team, PYX4 is currently recruiting several full stack developers to enrich our team following the Agile methodology (SCRUM).
Location : in the heart of the Plateau (2 minutes from Mont-Royal metro) in an office space that encourages exchange and collaboration.
PYX4 is looking for a developer to perform the following tasks:
- Analyze, develop, improve and maintain modules, mainly using REACT/Ruby on Rails technologies.
- Participate in all phases of the development cycle: analysis, architecture, design, implementation, testing and integration, deployment.
- Implement robust application architectures.
- Propose the most appropriate technological solutions to ensure the sustainability of our applications.
- Design and develop reusable technological components.
- Produce technical documents.
Required technical skills:
- Back-end: Ruby on Rails, GraphQL
- Database: MySQL
- Version Manager: Git
- System Administration: Linux (Debian)
- Other: Elasticsearch
We abide by these development principles:
- Write quality code respecting best practices (rubocop, linting)
- Place importance on testing (unit, integration, e2e)
- Review code, be proactive and attentive
- Have an “artisan” mentality regarding the existing code: you touch it, you fix it!
- Provide input on software architecture issues and database
- Value the success of the team above all
- Good communication skills, dynamic and methodical
- Team player
- Effective professional communication in English and French
- Can travel to our Lyon site (France) for one-off missions
Take this opportunity to join a dynamic, international company!
Send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com